tuscl

Where do babies come from

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

“Mother, where do babies come from?”

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug, and then they have sex."

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. He plants the seed for a baby, and nine months later we get a baby." The child seems to comprehend.

“Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”

“Jewelry, my dear. or whatever else I want.”

9 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    That was bloody brill...funny
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Good one! lol.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Better one, this one is from the comedian the late John Fox:

Little boy goes to his dad and asked "where do babies come from", the dad looks at his son and say "the stork", little boy looks back at his dad and replies "you screwed the stork?"
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    Boy asks his Mom, "What is intercourse?" Mom says, "When a man puts his penis in a woman's vagina."
    Boy asks his Mom, "What's a blow job?" Mom says, "Go ask your father."
    Boy asks his Dad, "What's a blow job?" Dad says, "$100 in the club, $50 from a crack whore."

or

Boy asks his Dad, "What's a blow job?" Dad says, "It's what you get from your girlfriend until you get married."
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Daughter: Mommy, does Barbie come with Ken?"
    Mother: "No homey, she fakes it with Ken. She comes with GI Joe.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    Lawyer Joke For JS69: After her college sports physical, a hot coed asks doc if it is possible to get pregnant from anal sex. Doc answers: "Certainly, where do you think the lawyers come from."
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Funny
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Why can't Mr. Clean have kids?

He comes in a bottle, not a box.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion