tuscl

Anyone ever done a hot tub?

I just happened to remember a strip club in Morgantown, WV, where I used to go that had a hot tub room. I was tempted to try it but then they raised the price so I never did (I think it was originally $150 a half hour and went to $250.) But I always wondered what that would be like. Anyone ever run into a hot tub in a strip club? That's the only place where I ever saw one (two actually.)

2 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    This particular club (I don't remember the name of it) was really odd. First of all, it was up in the hills outside of town on a narrow mountain road. Second, it was a really nice building, almost like a fancy cocktail lounge. And they had some very attractive and friendly girls, a full bar, was fully nude, and had some very high contact laps in a fairly private room. So it should have been really popular, right? Except it wasn't because it was about as poorly managed a club as I've ever seen. For one thing, the girls were always fighting with the manager and everybody was constantly pissed off and complaining. But here's the kicker - the LD room was upstairs but you had to buy your dances from the bartender downstairs. So if you're having a dance and want another one, you had to stop, give your money to the girl, she gets dressed and runs downstairs, pays the bartender, runs back upstairs, gets undressed, and starts dancing again. Of course by then the song is almost over so you only get about a minute of your second dance. Talk about really dumb. Anyway, in addition to the LD room there was also a massage room and a hot tub room. It had a camera on one of the tubs but not the other one. They loaned you a bathing suit but I had the impression that you weren't expected to keep it on, depending on the girl. I'm not sure what she wore, probably nothing. Strange place. Could be fun though.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I believe the Penthouse club in Wellford, SC has a jacuzzi or something like a hot tub. I heard they provide a bathing suit for you at the club. It's very expensive and probably not worth it in my opinion. They have cameras all over the club watching your every move. I've watched two girls in some kind of tub and also in a shower (bottom bikinis on) for free in two different clubs long ago. I've never joined in any hot tub in any club. I was once in a hot tub with about 12 other females at a hotel and no other guys but I don't think that counts. Hotel hot tubs are free after hotel admission.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion