Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
A 3-day pass for the Grateful Dead's farewell reunion show this summer are listed on StubHub for $116,000

Should I not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity---or should I just waste it on stripppers? That's a tough one

13 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    motor,

Sorry to break this to you, but Jerry died in '95. Wouldn't pay a nickle, much less $116K, BUT if Jerry was going to play, I'd pay one hell of a lot more!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    For that price Jerry should be reincarnated from the dead. Lol
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Get your priorities straight, man....you know how many LD's/VIP's that would buy???
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    If it's $116,000 for 2 tickets then maybe you can convince LMN there will be lots of topless hippies running around, and he'd buy the tickets if you let him tag along.

He will probably just make you feed and clean his gerbils for reciprocation.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    The problem is those topless hippies will be from the 60's and in their 60's!LOL
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    What did one Deadhead say to the other Deadhead when the pot ran out?
    "This band really sucks."

The Dead without Garcia is like the Beatles without Lennon and Harrison.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    I've never been a big Dead fan! Give me the early '80s synth pop and the '90s britpop like Oasis and Radiohead and Blur! That stuff is brilliant!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lol TiredTraveler!!!

Ha ha
  • mark94
    10 years ago
    I saw them twice, with Jerry. Does that mean I can now treat myself to 10,000 lap dances ?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    $116,000? Geez.

That's about five years of work for me, longer if I want to have a life, too.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Since when do Deadheads have money to buy these things??
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    No Jerry. No dead. Its like being christian without Jesus.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Skibum: Both are better off that way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion