Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I prefer coffee in the morning

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Oklahoma man woke to girlfriend biting his penis off: police

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Geez. Talk about taking your lumps with a bit of cream .....

Sounds like the girlfriend from hell!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

She's still better than my wife. I can never get my penis in her mouth.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Just let her find out about your DS. Come to think of it, you might want to hide anything sharp-edged in the house ......

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

ouch. Sounds like a nightmare.

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

Brilliant discussion title shadow!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

True! It was brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I prefer coffee to having my penis bitten as well! In fact, I even prefer tea!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Even hot chocolate! Penis biting is dead last!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement