tuscl

Adult Webcams

xxxrated
California
I've been watching girls strip on web cam all day. Then i started thinking"this would make a good topic".....These shows are basically( internet strip shows)..........
What's your favorite Adult Webcam site. ALSO: What's your favorite model from each site. :I know MYFREECAMS, Streamate, Chaturbate might be the top 3.
Personally i like MYFREECAMS. I feel like they have the sexiest models- Natasha__10,CutieSophia,Barbie__QueenA........and so many others........
Especially the Romanian and Columbian girls..........

8 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Blogger
    Reverend Hornibastard

My Photo

View Full Size

Contact me
    Email
    Reverend Hornibastard
    (Google Talk)
    On Blogger since January 2015
    Profile views - 253
    My blogs

All You Need Is Lust
    Hornibastard's Mad Muse
    The Gospel According to Reverend Hornibastard
    Blogs I follow

"A LIFE UNKNOWN" MY VA NAKED
    Welcome to Anna's Place
    About me

Gender Male
    Industry Religion
    Occupation Pastor, Our Lady of Perpetual Lust
    Location Houston, Texas, United States
    Introduction I may not be perfect, but parts of me are excellent. Known for my impressive gavel, I am often recommended as a candidate for the federal judiciary. I am sufficiently well educated and intelligent to appreciate how ignorant and feeble minded I am. I try not to take myself too seriously and advise others not to take me too seriously either (unless I am naked). A paragon of integrity and a master of disguise, I am superbly adroit at feigning sincerity. I abhor moderation, the refuge of the frail, the timid, and the passionless. I prefer to dive into life mouth first and lead a "no-holes-barred" lifestyle. I refuse to live shackled by the chains of chastity, the most unnatural of all human sexual perversions. Besides, if Jesus died for our sins, wouldn't it be a travesty to render his martyrdom meaningless by failing to commit any? Generous and compassionate, I am always among the first to step forward to help the poor (especially if they have nice tits). Gentlemanly and chivalrous, I have been known to canoodle moderately unattractive women just to be polite. Friendly and tolerant, I can honestly say that I never met a slut I didn't like.
    Interests Atheism, brights, philosophy, cosmology, physics, politics, religion, writing, photography, Harley Davidson, fitness, lust, lewdness, sex, nudity, sexual creativity, sexuality, foreplay, erotic games, humor, satire
    Favorite Movies Godfather, I Robot, 12 Monkeys, Nazi Enema
    Favorite Music Classic Rock, Stones, Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Walo, Nine Inch Nails
    Favorite Books The God Delusion, Guns Germs and Steel
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    I like camplace.com....
    The models...Briannadavys90... Red head and does a great show. She cums easily and a lot.
    Cum4menowbby... another model. She used to do solo shows but now has a partner. Gives a great blowjob on cam. Only thing is she doesn't do anal. But fucking hot as hell.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    You guys are retarded
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Do they "children's" web cam sites? As opposed to "adult"?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I like the video quality and the pics at jasminliv. but they time you out on the pc at 60 to 90 seconds with only being a visitor. myfreecams has nudity so that surpasses what you see for free at jasminliv

I think the website has problems just like this site with showing reviews on my original iPad. Their problem is the web cams don't always time out on my iPad. I never complained.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    you can see free nude pics. the left side of the screen when on the individual web cam brings up gallery pics, sometimes a video or two. The web cam can fill up the screen with a higher quality video than free cams does. However live free video is almost never topless.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I prefer (illegally) recorded cam shows
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion