tuscl

Backhanded compliment

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
A week or so ago, I was negotiating with a new girl in a local club. We came to an arrangement, and went back to the VIP. I pulled down my pants and she bent down to start. After a couple of in and outs, she pulled off and said:

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you're about the only 'bigger' guy I've sucked whose dick doesn't smell bad."

Thanks. I think.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Dancer – “I don’t like going to VIP w/ black guys b/c they beat up my pussy – I take care of my pussy”

Me – “ok” (I assume she means black guys w/ big cocks wear out her pussy)

Dancer – “so you wanna go to VIP”

Me – “ok” (I guess she was not concerned w/ me beating up her pussy)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    GMD, I had a VIP last week where the dancer was hesitant to suck me off to completion. I wip it out, she gets close but hesitates, then she starts sucking and doesn't stop until i'm done.

Afterwards I thank her, and she says she did it cause I smell good. She says most guys dicks stink badly, and she won't suck without a condom. but she says I smell clean so I'm okay. I tell her that I call that clean smell taking a shower which I do before I come to a club. She says that the significant majority of guys smell bad. This was, by the way, a fairly nice club in an upscale area.

I don't think this is really a complement to us. I think it just means that the majority of guys are disgusting pigs. Or it's always possible that she was lying and this was just an excuse to avoid doing her job, but I doubt it. Interesting that we both had such a similar experience.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    If that had happened to me, I would have assumed "bigger" meant "fat".
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    BigButtLover: Yeah, that's exactly what she meant. She didn't want me to take offense at being called fat while she was trying to compliment me for being clean.
  • IRman
    10 years ago
    Most men harbor some degree of fungal dermatitis in or near the genitalia. Even more so with larger men. These fungal "rashes" have a characteristic smell and it's not pleasant.

It's not necessarily a matter of showering it's a matter of knowing what to look for and treating it if necessary. Most OTC antifungals like lotrimin or the generic thereof work just fine if used properly.

The problem is that the conditions that brought on the fungal dermatitis in the first place will usually prevail after treatment causing another fungal dermatitis to return.

It's all a matter of moisture. Any moisture from sweating or showering which isn't dried thoroughly and immediately essentially causes the overgrowth of fungal microorganisms.

These fungus which live all over our skin anyway live in balance and harmony with other microorganisms primarily bacterial organisms. Moisture which is left to dry on our skin favor the overgrowth specifically of fungal organisms thus creating a foul smell which may or may not take the form of a rash.

If you really want to know how u smell to women "down there" here's a test you can do yourself. Prior to your next shower or bath take your finger and rub it thoroughly in the fold between the base of the scrotum and the base of your thigh. Do the same to the underside of the base of your penis where it rests against the scrotum. Then smell your finger and you'll have an idea of how we smell to women.

I'm sure I'm gonna get a lot of shit about this one. Sorry guys but the truth hurts, .... or stinks in this case!
  • dtek
    10 years ago
    Getting away from backhanded compliments about dick size, last night a dancer I've known for a while told me "I like you. You're not a psychopath."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion