Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

how to fuck a stripper chick ?

Duke69
Duke697183

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

How to hookup with a stripper chick?: youtu.be

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Knightline
Knightline
•

I couldn't understand a word the guy was saying. Please post highlights here!

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

U gotz to b down wit da ism

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I don't speak jive, but that black bitch at the 10 sec mark would get my mac'in crack'in

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

The more times someone says "You know what I'm say" the less I know what they're saying.

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Lol...u guys crack me up

Profile picture for wms1066
wms1066
•

$$$$ and yes I am being cynical

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Lol ^

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good system Dukey. Now lets hear yours

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement