tuscl

a story from a A.M.P.

Availability of a HJ is obvious from first contact. Korean massage involves some bending of the limbs that really feels good. A few pops of the spine and hip joints as well. However, even though everything in the way of extra-curricular activities is priced the same as else where (40hj 100bj(uncovered) 200FS) I'm not really sure I would want this girl doing me. The HJ...if you can imagine your wife giving you one... it's going to be akin to this: "Come on.. you take too long. You time up." "Why you wait.. You no be serious. Come on be serious" "You need be done. Hand tired" and that was shortly after she grabbed a hold.

With such likeable bedside manner...I'm not sure it wasn't my wife in disguise..

9 comments

• VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    "Me love you long time."
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sounds like you fucking my mom too much
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    You take too wong......no beef and bwoccoli for you
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Ya that's right Dukey. I got all your money. I pimp my mom mother fucker.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Lol...joe and guys...y'all crack me up

Duke brother what AMP was this lol
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I think it was the one with this sign in the window......."Now hiring ambidextrous girls!"
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Geez, doesn't she know she has to stretch before any HJs?

This scenario's also starting to remind me of a bit on Robot Chicken. "You want happy ending?"
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Of course they are going to want you to be able to cum within the time limit. Most AMP girls are very good doing HJ.

But you've got to shop and find one you like. If I don't like her, I keep shopping. When I find one that I would like to back up against the wall for DFKing, and then take home with me, then I session. Not before that.

Window shopping is the strength of AMPs. The service level is usually higher in AAMPs, but there is no window shopping.

Window shopping is not just to see what she looks like, it is also to try and interact with her some. Have ready a thing or two to say to her, whether you are going to session or not.

Go to RubMaps for your area and use advanced search and click on FS, kissing, DATY, FIV, and BBBJ. Don't worry about stuff pertaining to what the girl looks like, as it won't necessarily pertain to the same girl. Just search on these acts, and see what it comes up with. They will let you read the older reviews without being a paying member.

Then just for grins, do the same thing with San Francisco. Let me know how the two compare. PM me if you want.

SJG
  • Duke69
    7 years ago
    Who?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion