tuscl

A useful blog

I found this blog a while ago, before I even went to a strip club. This guy has written reviews for hundreds of clubs. You may find it useful.

http://petertips.blogspot.com

7 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Petertips is a registered member of TUSCL and I have corresponded with him in the past about a couple of clubs. But he hasn't logged on to TUSCL in a couple of years. Too bad because he does write good reviews and they would be seen by more people if he posted them on here.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Decent reviews but he seems to have disappeared from the blog in the past year. It's also hard to find his review of any particular club without reading them all. Good potential but very little practical value.
  • AtB91
    10 years ago
    In the upper left of the page there is a search box. You can type the name of a specific club and search for it. It will come right up and you don't need to read through the whole thing.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I stand corrected on that point. I guess I never saw enough value to figure that out.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    From his review of The Flight Club: "Note to this club and every other club that has women in gowns: guys don’t like that."

Speak for yourself, buster. Not to mention, he drew on a bunch of stereotypes about my hometown based on two of its worst clubs without any mention of its better ones.

Sorry, but while he's a decent writer, seems like his tastes and mine are very different.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    720-471-6533. This is a hot bitches number
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ she does nuru
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion