tuscl

Best spot for a bachelor party in RI or ma?

Sunday, January 18, 2015 5:35 AM
Planning a bachelor party for a good friend. Want to know best spots and why!

4 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'd be willing to bet that San Jose guy would let you use his moms basement. Of course, you'd have to travel to Santa Clara County, but it would be worth it because you would get to go to some Asian massage parlors. You're welcome.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I think it depends on your budget. Want a private room? Private bar? Open bar? Rotation of strippers or several "dedicated" to your party. I know a guy who has a private Christmas party at Foxy Lady Brockton. They have their own room, own stage and their own bar. He has several companies and invites his best customers. The dancers like his parties because they make top dollar and have an opportunity to make new high rollers. Most clubs have package deals for stag parties. Make the rounds, talk with the managers. Get their ideas and suggestions. See what they have to offer. If there are enough people, see I if they'll waive entry costs, etc. will they let the groom on stage? Free VIP for the groom?
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Ask Aaron Hernandez.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I have not SCed in that area but Desire in Providence seems to get good reviews. I world not do the “bachelor party package” or any other package at a strip club; best to just hang w/ your friends; drink; and get some dances – the only good thing about packages IMO is making $$$ for the club since one still has to pay for the girls (dances; etc) and that is not included in packages IME.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion