tuscl

proposition wagers with dancers

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Saturday, January 17, 2015 9:54 AM
Once i used this lil gem and got a dancer to buy me 10 dances. First when i walked up to the bar i order mix drink. I pay with a $100 bill ( side note i memorized the numbers on it) now since its all set up i looked for my stripper mark Found a hot lil spinner. I ask her if she is a gambler? She smiled and said what is the bet? ( first the set up wager) i ask her " i bet you 5 lapdances if you can guess 3 numbers off of her own doller bill i will buy 5 lappers and if not i get them for free. Of course she pulls out a Washington and lets me look at it while she says " 2, 6, 3" she had lost. But like the gentlemen i am i give her a chance to win her money back. (The real bet) i know say ok " if we get the bartender to pull out a hundred doller note and i can guess 4 of the numbers right i get 10 free dances and if i lose she gets 5 dances at triple price. See how hard and a sure bet this is for her she bites the hook. I of course nailed it since it was my bill i had pre set up. 10 free dances damn. Have you men used a lil trick or would you to gain over a dancer ?

7 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    My trick is: "I have money. Spit or swallow?"
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    George that my friend was funny
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    What's the name of this system?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    That is a good trick
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I can tear any phone book in half with my hands. If you don't know the trick, don't bet me.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I haven't tried it "YET" but because I have retrograde ejaculations, I could bet her that she couldn't make me cum.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ try that
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion