Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

proposition wagers with dancers

jvTroop

Dirty Cop

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Once i used this lil gem and got a dancer to buy me 10 dances.

First when i walked up to the bar i order mix drink. I pay with a $100 bill ( side note i memorized the numbers on it) now since its all set up i looked for my stripper mark

Found a hot lil spinner. I ask her if she is a gambler? She smiled and said what is the bet? ( first the set up wager) i ask her " i bet you 5 lapdances if you can guess 3 numbers off of her own doller bill i will buy 5 lappers and if not i get them for free.

Of course she pulls out a Washington and lets me look at it while she says " 2, 6, 3" she had lost. But like the gentlemen i am i give her a chance to win her money back.

(The real bet) i know say ok " if we get the bartender to pull out a hundred doller note and i can guess 4 of the numbers right i get 10 free dances and if i lose she gets 5 dances at triple price.

See how hard and a sure bet this is for her she bites the hook.

I of course nailed it since it was my bill i had pre set up. 10 free dances damn.

Have you men used a lil trick or would you to gain over a dancer ?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

My trick is: "I have money. Spit or swallow?"

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

George that my friend was funny

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

What's the name of this system?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That is a good trick

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I can tear any phone book in half with my hands. If you don't know the trick, don't bet me.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I haven't tried it "YET" but because I have retrograde ejaculations, I could bet her that she couldn't make me cum.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ try that

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement