Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Charlotte strip club car jacking.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Charlotte-Mecklenburg police were investigating after someone stole a Maserati early Monday morning from a Charlotte strip club and then crashed it into a utility pole just outside uptown.

Officers said the owner of the luxury car was carjacked around 2:30 a.m. outside the Uptown Cabaret in South End.

The 2006 Maserati was then found crashed and abandoned on West Fourth Street at Summit Avenue just before 8 a.m.

Police said nobody was hurt in the carjacking

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I thought car jacking was when you get a hj in your car ; )

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I scanned thru the reviews. An upscale club. No thugs mentioned. Ironically, the parking lot was said to be "free and safe"

Apparently not.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I wonder if they got caught up in her web?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

That's Juice territory. Probably Juice cut them off on his moped while eating KFC, and they swerved to miss him and they crashed,

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Was LMN the owner? Is it an insurance scam?

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Shadowcat need somebody to ride shotgun in your new Mustang?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

VBD - Yes but you're the wrong sex. :)

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

^^^ lol. Good one Shadow!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

In a city of poor clubs, Uptown is the best option in my view. I just recommended it to a fellow PL. Despite being near downtown, the area has always seemed pretty safe. Of course I never parked a car there with a value in six figures. I only spend that kinda cash on the DS.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement