tuscl

Charlotte strip club car jacking.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, January 12, 2015 8:57 AM
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Charlotte-Mecklenburg police were investigating after someone stole a Maserati early Monday morning from a Charlotte strip club and then crashed it into a utility pole just outside uptown. Officers said the owner of the luxury car was carjacked around 2:30 a.m. outside the Uptown Cabaret in South End. The 2006 Maserati was then found crashed and abandoned on West Fourth Street at Summit Avenue just before 8 a.m. Police said nobody was hurt in the carjacking

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I thought car jacking was when you get a hj in your car ; )
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I scanned thru the reviews. An upscale club. No thugs mentioned. Ironically, the parking lot was said to be "free and safe" Apparently not.
  • SlickSpic
    9 years ago
    I wonder if they got caught up in her web?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That's Juice territory. Probably Juice cut them off on his moped while eating KFC, and they swerved to miss him and they crashed,
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Was LMN the owner? Is it an insurance scam?
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat need somebody to ride shotgun in your new Mustang?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    VBD - Yes but you're the wrong sex. :)
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    ^^^ lol. Good one Shadow!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    In a city of poor clubs, Uptown is the best option in my view. I just recommended it to a fellow PL. Despite being near downtown, the area has always seemed pretty safe. Of course I never parked a car there with a value in six figures. I only spend that kinda cash on the DS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion