The Ikea Alternative

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I hadn't seen this stripper Megan in the club for many months, and so when I saw her today I asked where she had been. She told me she had been working at a job at Ikea. That job, however, had a couple problems. They expected her to work all the time. And the pay was low. She said she could make more money in one day at the strip club than in two weeks at Ikea.

As long as Ikea is the alternative, I don't think we'll have to worry about a shortage of strippers.

9 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Setting aside the longstanding debate about an economic boom, the non sex work job market for young girls with limited education. limited skills, and limited work ethic, has never been and never will be attractive. Add to this greed, laziness, and a slutty sex saturated culture, and sex work including stripping should have a steady supply of workers for the foreseeable future.

• rattdog
    10 years ago
    well if that is the case then how come we don't see more 8's and 9's in these damn clubs?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I was making the bed this morning when I thought to myself, "That's the last time I buy a bed from Ikea."

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Working at IKEA is the perfect job for a dancer. She has plenty of experience with "strip" and "screw"
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    rattdog, you just have to go to the right clubs, know what you are doing, and not be afraid to spend $. Lots if clubs have 8s and 9s.
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    the right clubs depends on location of the city - I never been to phoenix nor Inkster, Michigan but I can safely bet there are more 8's and 9's at the hi-liter and flight club combined vs all the strip clubs in the new York city area. yep that's right - 2 clubs in 2 cities vs all the clubs in 5 boroughs.and if you do see an 8 or a 9 in nyc area chances are she's most likely not from ny as she's visiting and working at a ny club for a very short period of time.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    The debate was never whether things would go all the way to zero but whether it would decrease from what it is now. But, as usual, rather than address the real question he morons here just pretend someone said something they didn't and deal with that easier thing even though it has no relevance to the real question. Think there is a name for rhetorical tricks like that,

And yes the corect way to look at it is to compare extras in non-booming Detroit to those in booming NYC,

But hey, keep dealing with your strawmen instead guys and circle-jerking each other and see what you want to versus what the data says.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    "well if that is the case then how come we don't see more 8's and 9's in these damn clubs?"

Flight club in inkster does not have all 8s and 9s. Some nights you're lucky to find two "8s." Hi liter is a total different story - I have said phoenix has the best crop of dancers in the United states...

Back to your comment... I think most of the 8s and 9s find their guys and don't even have to work at all - they're the ones that married the successful guys or "trouts" - which are dudes much older than their wives.

Think about it - all the hot girls from highschool got spoken for pretty quickly and most were probably married right after college, unless they were batshit crazy... But there were plenty of 6s still available at your 10 year highschool reunion.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck her in the Ikea restroom
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion