tuscl

Are Lap Dances Too Dangerous for Me?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Monday, January 5, 2015 1:53 PM
This occurred a couple years ago, but I don't remember any TUSCL discussions about it: "A 67-year-old man died after enjoying a number of lap dances at a strip club...Manager of the club said the elderly man had been getting lap dances, but when it came to paying the dancers, he was unresponsive." [view link] "The elderly man"? Now I know that 67 isn't young, but it's not far off my age. I always considered "elderly" to mean someone at least 20 years older than me. Maybe I shouldn't be risking my life with lap dances any more. But what about "when it came to paying the dancers, he was unresponsive"? Could he have faked his death to get out of paying? I think that would be worth a try.

13 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Man that must have been a crummy moment for the poor dancer
  • toysales
    9 years ago
    About 2 years ago my current favorite had a customer have a heart attack while she was giving him a LD. He died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. She thinks he was in his late 60s.
  • Daniel964
    9 years ago
    I wonder if the dancer will start charging more for her "killer" lap dances? But I can think of alot worse ways to go.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    That sucks for the dancer but, what a way to go
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    She didn't clean out his wallet and pockets before reporting him dead? She'll never make it as a dancer.
  • rattdog
    9 years ago
    autopsy results: heart failure and jizz in his pants.
  • likes2look
    9 years ago
    Some guys will do anything to skip out in paying.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Well now you've given jerikson a new idea for getting cheap lap dances.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'd rather die with my dick in her mouth, but you can't have everything in life.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Dancer "He looked kind of funny but he had a smile on his face."
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Keep up all your shit until you cant anymore
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Coming and going at the same time.
  • Knightline
    9 years ago
    People die doing absolutely everything. Of course some die getting laps. Others die taking a piss. Though shit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion