Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Respects to Alucard

jerikson40

New York

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Wow, I feel bad...I just noticed on my ignore list I still have Mr. Alucard. He's dead, right?

Wow, apologies to everyone. I guess we should remove names from our ignore lists when they pass away, huh?

Okay, I removed him....

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Why does it matter at this point?

Is jerikson expecting a message from beyond the grave?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Are you trying to pull a Clubber here, jerkoffson? Obsessed with letting people know all about your ignore list when nobody actually cares.

Just remember it's a medically proven FACT that it's the guys with small dicks who tend to maintain large ignore lists.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Maybe one of the "dot" versions of Alucard should post and freak us out. I miss that crazy Vulcan. He was a class A-1 uberweirdo but underneath that he was good people. Rest in peace dude.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

"Just remember it's a medically proven FACT that it's the guys with small dicks who tend to maintain large ignore lists."

Yup. Just sayin'.

Profile picture for Xeinok
Xeinok
•

I saw the smoke from miles away, Is everyone ok in here?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good for you. Always good to catchup on paperwork. Even if it is a year later

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

I've been gone a while, when did Alice's die?!

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

Damn autocorrect... When did Alucard die?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^ sometime last spring. I think in April.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good to see you post goodsouthernboy!

Profile picture for goodsouthernboy
goodsouthernboy
•

All that sobriety finally killed him huh?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

He had some sort of a heart condition.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

All those rules he had for everything probably stressed him out and didnt help the situation.

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

He was wound tighter than Dick's hatband.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“… Just remember it's a medically proven FACT that it's the guys with small dicks who tend to maintain large ignore lists …”

IDK – I don’t have anyone on my ignore list but my dick is still pretty small.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I once had Jerkison on my ignore list if that makes someone feel special. I also once had Alucard on my list. Alucard and Jerkison were together. It was a very small group. I think titty something was together with them.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I miss the messages calling a bunch of people a holes. He was wound too tight. Couldn't even take a joke.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

I miss all of Alucard's PM's it helped me tell what day it was. Now I had to go buy a calendar.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Maybe he reincarnated as someone else here and we don't know it. Has anyone compared his date of death to the date a new member signed up ? He could be here and we just don't know. Hmm I will see if I get a PM on that one !

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement