tuscl

Respects to Alucard

jerikson40
New York
Sunday, January 4, 2015 8:54 PM
Wow, I feel bad...I just noticed on my ignore list I still have Mr. Alucard. He's dead, right? Wow, apologies to everyone. I guess we should remove names from our ignore lists when they pass away, huh? Okay, I removed him.... [view link]

19 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Why does it matter at this point? Is jerikson expecting a message from beyond the grave?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Are you trying to pull a Clubber here, jerkoffson? Obsessed with letting people know all about your ignore list when nobody actually cares. Just remember it's a medically proven FACT that it's the guys with small dicks who tend to maintain large ignore lists.
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    Maybe one of the "dot" versions of Alucard should post and freak us out. I miss that crazy Vulcan. He was a class A-1 uberweirdo but underneath that he was good people. Rest in peace dude.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    "Just remember it's a medically proven FACT that it's the guys with small dicks who tend to maintain large ignore lists." Yup. Just sayin'.
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    I saw the smoke from miles away, Is everyone ok in here?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good for you. Always good to catchup on paperwork. Even if it is a year later
  • goodsouthernboy
    9 years ago
    I've been gone a while, when did Alice's die?!
  • goodsouthernboy
    9 years ago
    Damn autocorrect... When did Alucard die?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^ sometime last spring. I think in April.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good to see you post goodsouthernboy!
  • goodsouthernboy
    9 years ago
    All that sobriety finally killed him huh?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    He had some sort of a heart condition.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    All those rules he had for everything probably stressed him out and didnt help the situation.
  • jabthehut
    9 years ago
    He was wound tighter than Dick's hatband.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… Just remember it's a medically proven FACT that it's the guys with small dicks who tend to maintain large ignore lists …” IDK – I don’t have anyone on my ignore list but my dick is still pretty small.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I once had Jerkison on my ignore list if that makes someone feel special. I also once had Alucard on my list. Alucard and Jerkison were together. It was a very small group. I think titty something was together with them.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I miss the messages calling a bunch of people a holes. He was wound too tight. Couldn't even take a joke.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I miss all of Alucard's PM's it helped me tell what day it was. Now I had to go buy a calendar.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Maybe he reincarnated as someone else here and we don't know it. Has anyone compared his date of death to the date a new member signed up ? He could be here and we just don't know. Hmm I will see if I get a PM on that one !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion