tuscl

Bad Tattoos

jerikson40
New York
Okay, look, when it comes to hot, nasty black chicks with lots of tattoos, I'm as forgiving as anyone. Hell, a lot of tats, IMO, can enhance and accentuate a nasty black ho's nastiness.

But there is a limit, both in quantity and taste. And here is a case of some tats that are about as bad as you can get. Like someone was on acid with a branding iron and just went crazy stamping this bitch.

It's all kinds of wrong. And BTW, what the fuck is the blue coloring near her pussy? I can't figure it out. She's naked I think so it's not a bikini. Just weird.

http://www.imagefap.com/photo/1302113969…

7 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Oh no, wait a minute...my mistake...she's wearing a little thong...
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^Condescending prick
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    There's no such thing as a bad blow job and there's no such thing as a good tattoo.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Motor sez: ".....and there's no such thing as a good tattoo."

Really? Even like a little tiny butterfly up above the pussy?

And as far as blowjobs go, we've all had bad blowjobs. In fact, there are a lot of unskilled blowers out there. I even had one stripper once who actually thought she was supposed to blow. I'm not kidding. And tell me you've never gotten painful teeth scratches. Come on Motor baby, you gotta be kidding.

But yeah, I get your point. A bad day at the blowjob is better than a good day at work. Or something like that.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    Jerikson dude, "she" is not wearing a thong and she does not have tattoos. That is the normal skin pattern on her homeworld and the "thong" is her "lungs". On her planet they extrude their gills through the anus and do a motion that looks like twerking to pump oxygen through them.

The bigger question is "why are you posting alien pictures?"
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ maybe those are pics of his mom
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Jerkoffson ought to know all about good BJ's, considering how many she's probably given.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion