tuscl

Lowdown on Tampa clubs

Friday, December 26, 2014 10:38 AM
Hi - I will be in Tampa in January and want to try their famous clubs. I hear mileage is great and women are beautiful! That's what I want - high mileage w extras and gorgeous dancers!! Where should I go? I read Mons has gorgeous women, but there aren't any VIP rooms! Looks like no extras there. Any place where the women are hot like Mons V. but also has private areas? Thanks!! k

10 comments

• azdd
    10 years ago
    Even without extras, Mons is still an experience that every strip club junkie should have at least once, especially if you are just visiting.
  • silkypants
    10 years ago
    There isn't anywhere that the women are as hot a mons Venus. That's why it is mons Venus.
  • Knightline
    10 years ago
    Ha! silkypants! Thanks, but couldn't you get extras at Mons Venus a while ago? Were there never private areas? How did it get famous without any back rooms!?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "How did it get famous without any back rooms!?" If you ever saw the women that worked there in the 90's, the answer to that is obvious.
  • Knightline
    10 years ago
    Ha! No, never been to any Tampa club. I Guess Mons is a must visit. Any others?
  • shanny72
    10 years ago
    Knighttime, get warmed up at Mons, head across the street to 2001 where you may find extras, or up the street to Pink Pony after midnight. Scarlett s on ybor will yield the extras but not as much quality. Happy hunting. Reviews in Tampa are pretty spot on.
  • dr_lee
    10 years ago
    I went to Mons for the first time a long time ago, over 10 years running. It had hotties then, but when I went back a few years ago, not as good. This is typical. Club great first visit, then it's all downhill after that.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    If you like a particular type of girl, go to Mons. If you like variety, go to 2001. I'm not an extras guy, but the chances thereof have to be better at 2001 since Mons has no privacy (as others have mentioned).
  • aroundtown
    10 years ago
    Tampa is my favorite SC city. Usually there once a month. You'll find some take out at Mons and if you do it's going to be the ride of your life. Itc extras always avail at 2001 and Ybor. Have fun and bring your cover.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Sadly Tampa hasn't been a great strip club city in over ten years. You can get overpriced extras at 2001, but nothing special. Mons has no privacy but very full contact dances with very pretty women and must be experienced once. They no longer do it, but 20 years ago each dancer had to weigh in when signed and then each day they worked. 2 pounds overweight they got sent home. Five they got fired. The no alcohol makes it a brief less satisfying experience so we go up the road to Bare Assets. Disclaimer - I live in the land of full nude flll contact 20 laps and extras, so florida is a step down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion