tuscl

Bitting in Chicago.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A man bit off a part of a security guard’s ear during a fight outside of a strip club in the South Loop early Friday morning, police said. .

The man was leaving the Pink Monkey in the 700 block of South Clinton Street around 1:45 a.m. when he started making derogatory comments about the club’s service, according to police.

The man started banging on the glass of the club's door and a security guard told him to stop, police said. The man then started swinging his fist at the guard, police said.

The two ended up on the ground fighting and the man bit off the top of the guard’s left ear, police said.

The guard was taken to Rush University Medical Center where doctors attempted to reattach the ear, authorities said.

The man was taken to John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County with several bruises from the fight, police said. Charges were pending.

10 comments

• deogol
    10 years ago
    When ya fight with zombies, ya got to expect to get chomped on.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Was the customer Mike Tyson?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ thats what I thought too
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    In defense of the biter, Chicago clubs really do suck in the most negative sense of the term. I went once and was also really pissed that I has wasted an hour of my life there.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Chicago proper is to be avoided. The high mileage/extras clubs are in Harvey, and Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove Village is as good as a bikini/topless club can get.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "When ya fight with zombies, ya got to expect to get chomped on."

Call Darryl
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    He was pissed because Thee System didn't work
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Tyson would have beat up a car or two before fighting the guard
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Whew....at first I thought this was going to be about a good blowjob gone bad........
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    If I had to pick one ATF, she would be from Chicago, while I've also probably had my best non-extras dance experience there as well. But yeah, extras and OTC are really tough to find. Plus, yeah, they'll bite your ear off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion