tuscl

Strip club stabbing.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, December 19, 2014 8:50 AM
Seattle police say two people were slashed Thursday night at Dream Girls, a strip club in Seattle’s Sodo neighborhood. “Two employees were cut and it looks like the suspect is outstanding,” Seattle police spokesman Patrick Michaud said Friday morning. Michaud said police were called to the club, located at 1530 First Ave. S., at 10:15 p.m. Michaud did not know if the people who were injured were dancers. Seattle Fire Department spokeswoman Lt. Sue Stangl said medics were called to the club and treated a woman who had been stabbed in the arm. “There could have been more people stabbed; we only transported one [to a nearby hospital],” Stangl said.

3 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I know one dancer at the club. She wasn't working that night. I like the comment, ". . . it looks like the suspect is outstanding." Nice of the Seattle Times to commend the perpetrator.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Old school. Right out of 80's slasher films.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I love a good stabbing. My homeboy's dad was an old cholo from the 1940's. We were on the porch one day, talking bout fights and shootouts when his dad walks up and says,"I ain't got no shootout stories, but I got a lot of stabbing stories." Haha. That's old school.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion