Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Thunder

Duke69
Duke697183

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just took a McD shit that was all thunder. I farted so loud that when I came out of the shitter everyone was running around like it was a fire drill

Replies (5)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfao

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Joe i bet you wounder how i come up with such good shit

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Where do you come up with this shit

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Shit talk

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Juice was jacking off in the bathroom and someone turned the light out on him. He yelled, " HAAAAY, HAAAAY" and nobody went to his rescue. Poor sausages boy

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement