tuscl

getting frisked by management ?

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 11:50 PM
So ive been to the new club now once a week for 2 months now...last night management (female thank God) came over and stroked my pants then grabbed my hard dick...all she said was " just making sure you wasnt wearing sweat pants" i was wearing khakis cammando...wtf ? What does that mean ? Ever happen to u ?

13 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Interesting. Juice's MO gets him stroked by female managers while RickyBoy's requires him to stroke male managers. Different, um, er, strokes for different folks I guess.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Maybe she really just wanted to see if you were packing. I've been lightly frisked by the front desk girl at Solid Gold in Winnipeg (easily the highlight of that strip club visit). I've also been wanded and my pockets checked by a large bouncer guy at the Lamplighter in St. Paul, MN. He also asked me if I had a cell phone. When I told him it was in the car, he said that was a good place for it.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Dougster lol classic
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Phantom i thank she wants to fuck me...she used to be a dancer but is n her 40s and owns or runs the club...she stroked my cock and smiled at me...wow
  • chattguy123
    10 years ago
    Ask her for a dance, ive seen her do it when she was at the crazy horse
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Maybe i should....she must say yes 2 a champagne rooms right ?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Great story. She wants you. If she doesnt want you is that still stripper shit, retired striper shit, manager shit, doorgirl shit or just plain shot
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Next time ask her if she wants to play postman. You lick her, stick her, and send her away
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    The high mileage clubs in the seedy neighborhoods will always frisk you; my club only checks for an ID. I don't mind; I don't want drunk horny guys packing heat.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth juice
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol ! Joe Rock i love dem seedy crack house clubs
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Duke, she might've just been in a frisky mood and/or borderline drunk. Try going back a couple more times and see what happens; maybe even ask her if she's available for a dance or three, then go from there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion