Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

more smart talkin

Duke69
Duke697183

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Never trust atoms... They make up everything.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Deep

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Smart ass talkin

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

If you want real smart talk go back and re-read RickyBoy's The System.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Can't have smart talk on TUSCL. Let's say we start a discussion on Darcy's Law on the flow of water thru the Ogallala Aquifer. Before you can say Follies, some will say -- wait, I got a blow job from a stripper named Darcy last week.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I laughed

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That is so true motor

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

That's strange... My theory was I had an offer of a BBJ with FS from 2 distant female relative(ity)s of Einstein. I think I was quoted something like (BBJ=FS)2. But I didn't realize the gravity of the situation...

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Frankly, I find the topic of atoms Bohring.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement