Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This Christmas, for the homeless

georgmicrodong
georgmicrodongVIP1760323

Just a fat, creepy old pervert.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Think of those less fortunate than you.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Thanks George but that was already posted last week.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Well damn.

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Yea i beat u 2 it

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

hilarious

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

What about us old PL's. We would take a free hand job from broads like that !

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

I was in downtown Baltimore and a bum started talking to me as I walked through Charm City. I asked him what he was looking to get out of me...a hamburger, a 40 oz, cigatettes? He pointed to a strung out crackwhore on the opposite corner and said if I could give him ten bucks, the crackwhore would give him a BJ.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

So did you give her $20 then?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement