tuscl

Mental Stability

Saturday, February 26, 2005 2:06 AM
Ever notice (how can it be helped) that a certain poster "R.L." seems to be more than a little bit looney. If he hates dancers so much why does he continue to darken this board's doorstep?

10 comments

• TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    Whoever he is, no matter his age, RL has some issues. Obviously no lady in her right mind would give him her number, which has probably driven him over the edge. I just hope we don't see another "Ted Bundy" of the strip clubs on CNN someday, and the announcer will say "The killer was known to use the alias of Romantic Lover..." ;-)
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I think RL gets bored doing his homework at night and likes to take a break here. C'mon guys, his posts are a 12 year old's idea of humor, nobody is that screwed up.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Don't forget the leg's man! Esecially when they are covered with some nice nylon stockings... YUMMY!
  • whatevergong82
    19 years ago
    casualguy, I have the same disease with the big tits!! :-)
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I think RL stated number 3 a couple of years ago. Maybe he's too embarassed to talk about it though, lol. As far as mental stability goes, he has mentioned that already too. He stated that he has noticed mental instability while at strip clubs. The only thing I could think of when he posted that was to keep wondering if he was referring to what he saw in the mirror. I doubt our words are going to stop the man on the crusade to warn everyone here about the dangers of strip club dancers and their boyfriends. Hmmm, maybe there is a bit of truth in what he says. When a stripper approaches, sometimes I become hypnotized by those two big round tits as they approach my face and then they attempt to suffocate me. Strippers are truly dangerous. :) I must be crazy because I keep going back for more attempts at suffocation. :)
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Shit... Now my life has no meaning. Seven years of college down the drain.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    That was funny!!! (see above post) Perhaps RL should not only stay far away from strip clubs but from people in general. It seems like he may never meet someone who dosen't disappoint him in some fashion.
  • Mouse
    19 years ago
    What would you people do, if you didn't have RL to hammer - get a life!
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    "i,m not trying to pick on you rl...but geez-how many hate stripper threads can you create?i think you,ve about hit the wall with every angle there is..." I don't think he's hit the wall with every angle. Here are some I don't think he's tried: 1. Did a stripper STEAL your ONLY friend? 2. Did a stripper KEEP asking you for dances AFTER she took YOUR LAST FIVE DOLLARS? 3. Has a stripper GIVEN you A DISEASE? 4. Has a stripper at ANY STRIP CLUB had her perhaps CRIMINAL GIRLFRIEND beat the living SHIT out of YOU? 5. Has a stripper ever AGREED to do a 241 FIVE DOLLAR dance? 6. DID a STRIPPER give you her PHONE NUMBER for FREE and then you were BILLED by the PHONE COMPANY at the rate of FIVE DOLLARS per MINUTE just to TALK to HER RECORDING? 7. AFTER a STRIPPER AGREED to see you OTC for FREE!!!! did she then STEAL your pet DOG? 8. Did you learn that the STRIPPER YOU PAID FIVE DOLLARS FOR TURNED OUT TO BE wearing a BLONDE WIG!!! AND, she REFUSED your POLITE REQUEST for A FULL REFUND!!!! 9. DID a STRIPPER at ANY STRIP CLUB turn you into to the FBI!!!! 10. DID your favorite STRIPPPER have a PENIS that YOU were IGNORANT of until after she was in YOUR BED!!!! 11. DID a stripper at ANY STRIP CLUB REFUSE to allow to make REASONABLE monthly payments to PAY your FIVE DOLLAR DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • phoenixxxblaque
    19 years ago
    i,ve noticed that RL has put up ALOT of hateful posts regarding strippers...i think every mean anlge that could be come up with regarding dancers he has posted...and i,ve been asking the question of why since then..hey RL,did a stripper or strippers screw you over or something for you to carry such a rock on your shoulder?i mean,check back through all thoe posts..most were started by you,and most are downright hateful towards strippers..and the use of caps when you type,putting emphasise of your feelings....good grief..so much anger and upset emotions there!...isnt there ANYTHING good you have to say about strip clubs or dancers?anything at all?and if you feel this way,why do you continue to go to clubs???sounds like strip clubs arent the places for you..messes with your head too much. i apolgise for any occasion that has transpired where maybe you went into a club and maybe got ripped off,lied to,and disappointed..i,m sorry not every dancer is honest,and quite a few might be shady....but there are crooks and liars in every kind of business everywhere.spewing so much hate onto a message board forum isnt the way to deal with it though...nor is getting mad because you think a dancer dancing for you(something she is paid to do)means that you HAVE to form some kind of relationship or friendship with her because you paid her money for her time and effort spent..guess what RL,if you paid her for a daance and she gave it to you,thats ALL you,re entitled to....anything else that comes forth is by choice only....dancers are obligated to entertain because they are paid to do so..that 20 bucks doesnt mean you,ll get any kind of friendship,or phone number or whatever..its business..a friendly business,but still business..a lap dance is a business transaction,plain and simple....you pay us for a job,we do it,we move on to do another job.things like emotional attachment just make it messy and complicated.sounds like you were one of thosew ho came into a strip club with emotion needs and maybe someone pissed you off because they treated it like business as it should have been,and you got mad... i,m not trying to pick on you rl...but geez-how many hate stripper threads can you create?i think you,ve about hit the wall with every angle there is....is that all you feel towards dancers....hate?then i advise never setting foot in a strip club again....thanks
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion