Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

MAL Entertainment

Duke69
Duke697183

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is a chain that owns 12 clubs in and around Charlotte NC....they run some of mg favorite clubs witch has $5great2way contact......was wondering if this is just a southeastern chain ? Also wanted to know what other people thought about this chain and its clubs ?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

MAL means 'bad" or "wrong" in Spanish and in my experience it is appropriate for that chain. I've been in at least 6 of their clubs and I find them to have the same weird, depressive vibe. I don't really know how to properly describe it, but they have somehow managed to make dive bars feel corporate - it is the worst of all worlds.

Though having said all that, I don't think that they have a stranglehold over Charlotte anymore, like they used to not so many years ago. It has been a few years since I clubbed in Charlotte, but it seems that MAL is down to 5 clubs there now and that a number of the clubs are owned by others. I know that Twin Peeks was demolished, but MAL must have sold some of the other clubs. Probably has something to do with the fact that MAL's owner no longer has a dirty politician (who was recently sentenced) to pay off to help him keep other club owners out.

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Kool info rick..i on the other hand am currently partitioning MAL clubs..they have bought the Crazy hourse in hickory Nc and in Charlotte NC...they also own the Leathers n Lace in Gastonia NC and Charlotte NC..the membership cards they gave me shows 12 clubs in ownership

I agree they have given the dive bar a chain feel...does seam odd lol

I fucken love the methed out trailer white trash it brings n as dancers

$5 dances is s budget savour

Otc extras $100 playoff games

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

RickyBoy: " I've been in at least 6 of their clubs and I find them to have the same weird, depressive vibe."

Sounds like the perfect place to put on the white three-piece polyester suit and run The System.

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Lol !

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Just the idea of a chain like that suggests to me that it could be another Deja Vu, i.e. a think tank for setting up clip joints, places which offer more expensive fantasy than fulfillment.

Is it?

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement