tuscl

Real Talk

Saturday, December 13, 2014 2:46 AM
I make $26,000 on Average Im 33 I need to club at clubs with $5-$10 dances and $100-$200 Extras Im a blue colour worker going to school for a high paying white colour job for my old age Ive dated 3 strippers in my career since age 18 I was married and i have 2 kids 13&9 I club in NC,SC,TN,VA,Ga mainly I need to stop being flaking and start going to tuscl meets I need to meet shadow and receive his holiness blessings on my CLUB lifestyles Papi is the shit i need to meet his big booty ch loving ass Need to meet jack in Detroit I need to stop being a lil bitch

21 comments

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    Any one that wants to club with juice shoot me a pm and lets make plains
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    $26,000? Per month?
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol yea i wish...lol....no yearly...my best year ever thus far was n 2004 $44,000....
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I do live from a payed off van that is equipped with heat, AC, power, PlayStation, Xbox, Netflix, Wi-Fi and a huge bed...so my money goes a long ways.... Im staying n NC until my youngest is 18 then im hitting the open roads to club at ghe best clubs n the states
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I save more than i spend...im basicly a tight ass
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    2013 was my best year financially so far, but I almost ran myself into the ground doing it. Had some minor medical issues this year, probably as a result of the toll from 2013. Things are looking good now though. Got a huge increase in pay this year, and health is starting to look great again. In 2015 I'm expecting a major global economic boom. I know that at working we are really going to want to capitalize on it too. I got to have to remember not to make it into a 2013 for myself though. Building up our group to make sure the work load doesn't get crazy. Money is important but in 2015 I want to add in more time to stop and smell the flowers too.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Amen brother
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Smelling the flowers is medicfourcale for fucking her n the pussy whole right ?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Yeah, we'll see what role hookers play in all of it. :-)
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    We're doomed, so better change your plans. Luvin the van juice! I bet that's why strippers are dating you. They can relate.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol meat
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Oh, yeah. Forgot we are DOOMED! Absolutely DOOMED! Because Stevie-girl said so.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Ya..I'll pm you.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Your van sounds awesome. What kind is it? What color is it. I want to try and find it on Google Earth just for fun.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    26K is better than being unemployed and getting nothing. On the other hand working 70 hours a week is killing me and I get paid nothing extra for putting in all the extra time. If they pay you a salary, they can get essentially free labor by telling you this and this project has to be done by a deadline even if it's someone else's fault the project got behind.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    On the bright or funny side, if I could believe some of my spam mail, I have a 9.2 million ATM card waiting to be disbursed to me from Africa and I have very hot sexy girls sending me occasional topless pics saying they just moved into town and want to meet up for fun.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    You need too stop being such a little retard. Living in your little retard van. Doin your little retard shit. Your such a retard Juice. You shou try to be smart like me. Then you would be loved on TUSCL like me
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    And you cant even spell reel rite you retard
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    wow! if youre for real good luck ! if you join a good fitness club you can get a workout, wifi, cable tv, a shower, and maybe even a parking lot to stay in at night without being hassled.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    My dream is to be a homeless nomad one day similar to what Juice had in mind. I actually think I should have done it this year, now might have to wait for at least a few years before I get that chance again.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    You make $8.33 per hour?. That is rolling in it. You fat fucking cat
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion