tuscl

a legit question for Shadow Cat

Saturday, December 13, 2014 2:27 AM
How does Follies in Atlanta,GA compair to Platinum Plus in Memphis,TN back in the day ?

6 comments

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    Also anybody else that has knowledge of these to clubs please give your annuals
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I probably only visited the Memphis PP 7 or 8 times compared to now hitting Follies once or twice a week. I think the dancers at PP were slightly better looking, more of them were doing extras and I had more luck in hooking up for OTC. However PP did not have any totally private rooms. Just one big couch dance room. I was there during one of the raids and there were about 50 customers and dancers back there at the same time. Now how much fucking can really be going on with that many on lookers. As for the OTC hook ups, I was more into it then than now because I already had a hotel room. After it closed I did a lot of hunting until I finally hit the Columbia PP and it was almost as good as Memphis and a lot closer to home. again I did more OTC because I had a hotel room right down the street. It remained my favorite club until I found Follies about 3 years ago. Overall I would have to rate Follies the best club and for value, it is probably the best club in the USA. I have no need for road trips.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Are the girls are Follies hotter than PP Cola? When I went to Follies Web site, I was rather unimpressed.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    GACAclub - Those web site photos are misleading. I only recognized one of the girls and she is now the door girl on weekends. The majority of the photos show black girls which may be true at night but certainly not during the day when the best action is. I would say that PP probably has more 8's & 9s but they are charging too much for the mileage they are giving. Every review for PP that I see lately complains about the same things. Loud music, dancers sitting on their asses, high dance prices and lower mileage. I still know 8 or 10 dancers there on the day shift that will do 2 for $30 for me but the highest mileage I can expect is a HJ. I'll probably go again some time when I need a change of scenery but I am in no rush.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Shadow thank you for your response...i seriously need to start saving money and jusy take the 3-4 hour drive to follies once a month or at least bi monthly....
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Respect. Great thread.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion