Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

multiply juice ?

Duke69
Duke697183

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

As far as i know their is 3 members running accounts claiming to be the real juice...ive exchanges pm with them and hope to one day meet you crazy fuckers...lol...they got sum you bitches fooled

Replies (4)

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Thank God...

When I first read the title of this post, I thought you were going to say you were having some "offspring" Juices crawling/running around here soon. lol.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Kinda reminds me of DMX's video, "Who We Be", where at the end, all the kids keep saying,"I am DMX", "I am DMX", "I am DMX"...I Am Juice...I...Am...Legion!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Your slacking juice. You need to cause more trouble so there is no room for anyone to even think of imitating you. Get to work now. Complete your greasing bouncers lesson fast so we can get busy with the next lesson...cause more trouble

Profile picture for slaux.pas
slaux.pas
•

Your just a retard trying to confuse people. I no your that Juice retard

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement