tuscl

Tales from the stage – according to the SW ladies

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, December 10, 2014 4:41 PM

19 comments

• JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I have a friend who writes comedy. Strippers make a lot more money!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Ass...titties...ass...titties...ass...titties...ass
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    That's some funny stuff.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Every time I see any references to SW here, I chuckle at the thought of the cunty-ness of most of the dumb bitches that post there. I'll never go back to that despot of despair & stripper desperation (it almost oozes out of the computer monitor), and it's amusing to think of them desperately clinging to their claims of chasteness & huge money making..... now THAT'S comedy!
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    So you guys can whip out your phones at the SC? The ones here ban them for pic taking reasons for customers. I'll glance at mine but I only actually use it in the restroom or outside. I suppose the places that are more bars that also have boobs might be different.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    There are a few posters on SW who come across as genuinely unpleasant people, but the majority have a realistic, if sometimes slightly jaded view. Honestly I prefer dancers who want to work to earn money over those who don't seem to care if they sell dances.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm with my sister Lopaw on this one.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @lowpaw: That's why I left that group. I've never seen a forum with so many joyless, pathetic posts. The sense of entitlement of the women there is second only to overpaid NFL wide receivers. At least the rampant homophobia here occasionally makes me laugh.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    lopaw got it right. I got bounced from that pink nightmare a few years ago when I called out some of the hoe's and their white knights on their bullshit. Fuck em.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    My favorite: "If you dance on a Poleeeeeee it don't make you a hhoeeeeee". lol.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Entitlement is a good word. I'm salaried, so I get paid the same if I slack off or bust my butt, but they are in sales. I get complaining if the club is dead or the management is predatory, but there's a portion of SW that seems to want guys to pay them for showing up. Gotta earn our money!
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    Some of the comments are funny, though its kinda surprising how many complain about customers on their phone. Most places have a rule about it but apparently not many enforce it.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    I liked the one who was hungry and the customer would think she was giving him a look of desire, but it was desire for cheeseburgers.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I assume the only reason dancers can be on their phones is they use them to text regulars to come in, especially when it's slow.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Warhawk that song is funny to me every time they play it n the club...lol
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    That was actually a very entertaining thread! Some of the girls are very clever. Of course, being SW, there has to be doses of childish entitlement: "I'm just going to lie down on my back and look in the mirror at myself. I'm up here for me, not for you losers." But overall fun thread
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    "Every time I see any references to SW here, I chuckle at the thought of the cunty-ness of most of the dumb bitches that post there. I'll never go back to that despot of despair & stripper desperation (it almost oozes out of the computer monitor), and it's amusing to think of them desperately clinging to their claims of chasteness & huge money making..... now THAT'S comedy!" I agree, but really, there's one group that's even more pathetic: the guys there that are completely bought into the "despot of despair & stripper desperation" (all under the excuse "it's a stripper support place!"), and who work overtime to prop up the ridiculousness ... and whose main aim seems to be to get "likes" on their posts from strippers. It comes off as, somehow, even more pathetic
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… It comes off as, somehow, even more pathetic …” Yeah – they’re UPLs (ultra-PLs) :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion