Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

deep

Duke69
Duke697183

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

A ghost could be humping you right now and you would never know.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Yes Duke.....that would explain getting hemorrhiods for no apparent reason

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Too bad that ghost don't know that I'm possessed by an ancient demon named Slickphistofeles and the ghost is screwed in the end.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

That ghost would be pretty disappointed by Mr happy being sleepy right now.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Who ya gunna call?

Gay GhostBusters!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Deep thoughts by Juicebox69

Profile picture for slaux.pas
slaux.pas
•

Thats not deep thats retard shit cuz Juice is a retard. Juice your the king of the retards and I am gonna drive you off for good cuz I am so smart and your a retard

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

If I rolled over and went to sleep, the ghost might think we were married.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement