tuscl

I love my dream stripper

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm watching her dance on stage. Soon she will be mine. All mine. Unbelievable. I never thought it could get this good. Happy clubbing.

15 comments

• Corvus
    10 years ago
    Send pictures!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yes send pics, you've been hyping her up like crazy. I expect to see nothing less than a 9 in anyone's eyes.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I'm third-ing? that motion. You have hype this babe up, I'm expecting a Scarlett Johansson look alike. Or at least Samantha Rone: http://www.nudevista.com/?q=samantha+ron…
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Awesome night. I haven't asked her for pictures yet (need to remember to do that). But, while I love you guys in a masculine bacon loving sort of way, I don't really want you jerking off to her image. Sorry but have to be selfish with her. You'll have to make do with my Penthouse forum stories for now.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    GAC, she really is much hotter than Samantha Rhone. Much. 50 plus years old, and I have never ever been anything close to this deeply in lust with a woman.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    We need more than pics. We need her name and phone number! :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Maybe she has wonderful tits and a butter face
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Dude. Your starting to sound like a fat unpopular 16 yo girl with her first boyfriend. Chill.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I'm sure that if you don't show us pictures, you'll be keeping her all to yourself......just like the other 20 PLs that think she's perfect and are willing to drop cash on her for attention. Stay sane my friend.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Jealousy can be such an ugly thing sometimes.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Pics or it didn't happen!!!! ;)
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    23 Hours Ago • I'm watching her dance on stage. Soon she will be mine. All mine.
    -------------------------------------------------

...and soon your children's inheritance will be all hers. All hers.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    It doesn't have to be pictures of all of her, just some of the more fun areas...which is sounding like the whole package. But if you do get some pics, make sure she's holding up a copy of this thread so we know the pics are legit!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Josh, true but at least when I'm lying in the casket I'll have a smile on my face.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Ya JS69 is going to make his kids work for their fortune the way his stripper didn't :p
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion