Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

She's too fat for me.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

See the pole dancing at the end of this video.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Frankie (not Weird Al) Yankovic

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Way too fat for me to SC.

Maybe you find the following suits better?

Profile picture for just4fun2
just4fun2
•

I feel ill

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

She's not fat, she's just "thick."

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

She's big boned

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I like the song! Not much to look at with the women, and I've had my share of BBW's too. These are SSBBW - she's too fat for me!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Holy cow! Who left the barn door open?

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

If you're gonna pole dance you should at least wash your feet first.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sfl,

She hasn't seen them in years.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^^Why are Dolly Parton's feet so small?

Nothing grows much in the shade

Profile picture for tempest666
tempest666
•

There's a lid for every pot. I know some BBW webcammers that have quite a loyal following.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Surprised America's Got Talent let that act on stage. Course, they probably did it to have a guaranteed gong.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement