tuscl

Doral Booby Trap Meetup - Today 6pm on

Gpoe
Florida
Tuesday, November 25, 2014 10:18 AM
Hey fellow Tusclers, As we all get ready to spend time with our families and reminisce on the things we are thankful for, remember to recall strip clubs! In honor of this I'd like to see if any fellow gents would like to meet up today to swap stories and spend some money on the ladies of Booby Trap Doral. I will be there around 6pm till 9ish so come on out!

6 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    Might just do that, but are you going to hang a TUSCL or PL sign around your neck?
  • Gpoe
    10 years ago
    Lol no but excellent idea. To be skittle more inconspicuous I'll just provide my description. Dark Hair Latino in a light blue shirt and grey slacks. PM me for #!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    If I can make it. I have been free from work while my surgically repaired foot heals. Getting around isn't a lot of fun ( I do get sympathy attention), but a meet seems worth it. Me, I'll be old, beard, pony tail, and in a Harley shirt.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I was in Atlanta a week and half ago and blew enough $$$ to support 10 families in a 3rd-world country for a year. I’m also planning a Cocoa-Beach/Tampa weekend road-trip for mid-December as one last 2014 hurrah so I’m on self-imposed double secret probation w.r.t. SCing locally so I can spend my $$$ on my upcoming trip. Have fun.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Papi got enough to support an 11th family for me?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Gpoe, Sorry, I got tied up this afternoon. Perhaps another time when Papi is available as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion