tuscl

I've noticed i enjoy shitty fuckin clubs

No im being seriousness...i have be gain to notice if a club has low reviews and most are bad...i go and have a great time....also the same holds true for the club it self looking run down...if it looks small town and has white trailer park hoes or black project sluts i fuckin enjoy it...wtf is wrong with me...anybod else like this ?

19 comments

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    $5 at the table mile high mileage dances, $3 beer, $5 meal, 32 inch tv with game on, low hustle chicks just cuddle and flirt with you, $100 60min champagne rooms with extra sauce....with a older women....im n heaven
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Dang...if err'body could just be so happy with that, the world be a beautiful trailer park geriatric projex -- with extra sause
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lnfao #smdh @^^^
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Classy guy^^^
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I noticed that I enjoy fuckin' shitty clubs myself.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I think casual club goers over value how nice the place feels and perceived safety.

There's also a constant struggle between desire for dancer hotness and mileage. If you're just looking to have a beer and see hot girls naked and maybe get a LD, classier joints do have an edge over dives.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Dives ! Dives ! Dives !
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just don't take a dive. Keep competition alive.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    In 1995 getting high
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Slick was staying alive ! Staying alive !

Lol Bgs rock
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I took a dive off the roof
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I bumped my head
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    It does help if a place has at least a few dancers that have no limits. It lights a fire under the others. Of course dives is where you will find this.

With what dives there have been in my area, I have always had a great time and enjoyed the dancers. The way I see it is diametrically opposed to how the hipsters who write the Yelp Reviews see places.

SJG
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    The year was 1993. I was a senior in high school. We were at this party with one mean ass garage band. People were moshing and stage diving. I thought, fuck it, I'm stage diving too!

Bad decision. I went to this party with a group of Black and Mexican thugs. I dove right at my friends who parted like the Red Sea, leaving lil ol Slick to go smack on the grass.

Moral of the story-Don't go stage diving with your Black and Mexican friends.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Umm...are you sure you were listening to mosh pit music? In LA? Don't normally see those two groups listening to Megadeth and Metallica, save the KROQ kids. But I know they know the protocol
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Wait, are you a Valley kid?
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    B funny if slick has the old vhs home video lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion