Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Professional cuddler squeezes profits from loneliness

steve229
steve229134673

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

"Most of her clients are men in their 30s and 40s. Like her, most are unmarried. Many are divorced.

That is whom this service really appeals to, she said. It helps people who don't have someone they can snuggle up next to at home.

Maybe before, people thought, 'I'm lonely, so what? I'll deal with it,'" she said. "Now they know they don't have to."

Sounds like the business is booming

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The heart is a lonely hunter.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I might have to remember this the next time I'm in Indy.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

The guys who do this also pay thousands per month just to go out to dinner with a sugar baby.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Don't forget about the miniature golf

Profile picture for Jackmd
Jackmd
•

These PL's need a dog.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

@JS69: Lol! I guess technically $2,000 is "thousands". Just barely makes the plural though.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Yep, must be lots of lonely guys out there...eating alone, drinking alone in the middle of the day...sad really

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Well, I gotta get ready, late lunch with the SB today

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement