tuscl

Crossing the line

Mikeybush
Florida
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 9:00 AM
In my fifteen years or so of strip joint atttendance, I am considering crossing a line I've never crossed. I was wondering if any of you had this dilemma. My new fave wants to expand our business relationship. I've dated strippers in the past, and while there was a certain quid pro quo involved, sex was never offered as a direct transaction. I gone out with dancers, spend a wad of cash on dinner and theater and then have had "happy endings". Never I have received so brazen an offer. So would you cross that line?

6 comments

• Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi SuperDude, A dancer KNOW MADDER how smart OAR SWEDE can't STEEL your CACHE WIDTH out acquiescence. Although I ain't a poet I do try to work or alliteration and homophones . . .
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi SuperDude, A dancer KNOW MADDER how smart OAR SWEDE can't STEEL your CACHE WIDTH out acquiescence. Although I ain't a poet I do try to work on alliteration and homophones . . .
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    It sounds like what you are saying is that she is offering sex for money OTC, with none of the preliminary BS of actualy going on a date first. Sure, why not.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    This sounds like it could be exactly what I'm talking about in the thread "OTC lap dancing."
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    YES, if I liked the dancer.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    No, you are about to get draining of all of your cash.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion