tuscl

grappling

crazyjoe
Colorado
I had a first tonite. I went to eat at Twin Peaks and I had the hottest waitress in the place. She was at least a 9.5 if not a 10 in my book. She was kind of shy but very sweet. Her friend came by and talked for a while so I told my waitress that her friend said she wanted to fight me. She said no that she wouldnt even punch me because that would make her feel bad.

She told me she doesn't fight but she would grapple! I asked her to teach me but she said she couldn't in the outfit she was wearing! Boioioioioing. INSTANT TURGID BONER! I bet she could teach me a lesson or two for sure.

Would you like to grapple with a hottie that you consider a 9.5 or 10?

7 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Is there a system for grappling with hot women?
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    If sexual activities are not an option then sure, why not.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Get the mount. Take the back. Rear Naked Choke. Enjoy.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    It could probably be more fun if you could get both of the ladies.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Yes Crazy, the half nelson is my best move
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Don't forget the oil.
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    I train in MMA, Boxing and Grappling. I was at Twin Peaks for Cain Velasquez vs Junior Dos Santos III and the hostess and I wagered on several of the fights. During the course of the event she claimed she wrestled in high school in the 95lb weight class. I didn't believe her. So I invited her to my grappling class. Only because she was a 9.8 in my book if not an 11 and I wanted to grapple her so bad. She never showed though
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion