tuscl

The meet and greet at Follies today

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
It turned out to be a respectable showing. besides myself Papi_Chulo, snowtime, chandler, Verybigdawg, joewebber & Thekingof32 were in attendance. I enjoyed talking to the guys in between getting dances and I finally bailed out at 6:30 after doing a VIP with one of my favorites.

There will be a next time.

19 comments

• snowtime
    10 years ago
    I was there for about 2 hours. I think all of the TUSCL members in attendance enjoyed themselves. While we are all there to get dances or VIPs, it is nice to swap strip club stories with others during the downtime. Anyone who is interested should plan to join us in "Shadowcat's corner" next time.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Sorry I couldn't make it. Maybe next time.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sounds like fun.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Shadow and Papi_Chulo thanks for organizing! It was a great time and it is fun to put a 'face' to the anonymous folks posting here.

I bailed after 7:00 and Papi_Chulo was still going strong (not sure if it was Miami Strong or Atlanta Strong but the boy definitely was feeling no pain). I could learn a lot from him ....
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Hated to miss it, but couldn't get there. Glad to hear it went well. Next time!!!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Yeah I am down next time...is it the holiday season and the busy time of the year 4 me
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Yeah I am down next time...is it the holiday season and the busy time of the year 4 me
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It was a great time – the day started out a little slow when I got there @ 1:30 pm; but the vibe def picked later in the afternoon to where it felt like an indoor orgy w/ all the honeys butt naked giving dances on the main floor

I ended up leaving @ 9:30 pm and was the last TUSCL-meet PL holding down the fort and taking on all comers (of the thick chocolate kind – I tried to leave earlier twice and all that chocolate azz kept pulling me in back inside the club).
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^LMFAO
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I was lucky enough to be there one time for sc's birthday. I met a couple of other TUSCLers. A really nice time. I don't recall the others, except maybe Timbo?
  • MrBater2010
    10 years ago
    Damn, wish I had known. I was there Friday night.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Besides myself, Papi_Chulo, snowtime, chandler, Verybigdawg, joewebber & Thekingof32 were in attendance"

Sounds like Juice/Capri/Duke maintained their perfect non-attendance records?

" I think all of the TUSCL members in attendance enjoyed themselves"

Glad everyone had a good time at such a "frivolous" and "low priority" event

"Sorry I couldn't make it. Maybe next time."

Don't worry about it guys - we all know how stuff comes up - work, "unexpected expenses", or you just need to stay in and watch a CNN special and bump some threads on TUSCL

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    Since Papi organized the meet, he's gotta to be the last one to leave lol. 7 people showing up is a pretty good gathering, I'm glad y'all had a good time. I hope you all got enough seats where you all were close to each other, I heard Folies gets really packed.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ranukam,

I think sc owns a piece of Follies by now! :)
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat and I warmed the place up for you guys on Thursday. Best group of hot women I've seen in there...seems like every dancer there was a knockout. I went to Tattletales and Pink Pony later and the quality did not compare to Follies.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Glad that a good time was had. Good people, good women. Right on.
  • Thekingof32
    10 years ago
    I would say the Follies meet and greet was a success. I got the chance to put a face to the tuscl names and watch my fellow PLs in action. I still have a lot to learn. I'm looking forward to the next one.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Ah, so that explains the big sausage fest going on over in the corner yesterday. I thought maybe the drug dealers had lost a turf war.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Man – had a BLAST in the ATL.

Hit 7 different clubs and 9 visits total (hit 2 clubs twice) from Fr thru Su – 3 VIPs were 3 ebonies fucked the shit out of me – and got like 3 or 4 unsolicited #s (those ATL dancers sure are “friendly” :)).

As a chocolate lover it does not get better than the ATL – azz everywhere – I am going to petition the state of GA to change it’s name from “The Peach State” to “The Azz State”.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion