Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

secret to feeling good

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

  1. Take a huge shit

  2. Take a shower

  3. Go to your favorite Strip Club

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for slaux.pas
slaux.pas
•

Your a gross retard crazyjoe. That is why your the worst retard on here. Stop bein such a gross retard.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Wtf? I thought I was the worse retard. You're so retarded, slaux.pas you can't even remember who you said the worst retard is.

Profile picture for slaux.pas
slaux.pas
•

Dont worry Dougster. Your also a retard. But crazyjoe is gross to so hes worse

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Why is that gross? I talk about taking a shower slop.dude

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

lmfao, so funny crazy joe.

  1. Fuck the hottest striper in the club ?
S
Supremeruler
•

no no no, londonguy. you get the hottest stripper in the club to make you ldk.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Hey Crazy, this reminds me of an old guy joke....

What's the first thing you do in the morning? I take a piss What's the second thing? I get out of bed

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^lol. This old guy was telling his friend his bowels work like clockwork. He shits every morning at precisely 7:30 am. He wakes up about 9:00 am every day.

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

REALLY LIKE

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Another idiot joins meets Mr. Ignore!

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

^^^I concur!

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•
  1. talking w/ crazyjoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

slaux.pas isn't an idiot; he's a retard

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Replace Strip Club with a nice juicy steak and you have a perfect list.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^Oh yea. That will do it

Thanks Capri

Profile picture for Eagle1191
Eagle1191
•

You seem strange topic creator and this is only my first night on here.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement