tuscl

This must be some kind of a strip club first. So if you're in Atlanta tonight.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

3 comments

• grand1511
    10 years ago
    I think it's rich that this news is reported on "myfoxatlanta"!
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I think it shows that all city officials have their price and can be bought. This club has proved that. Don't get me wrong I like the outcome of this litigation in the fact that the club can now do pretty much what they want with the police selling them "protection". But it will increase their cost of doing business to the point where they will have to raise prices to survive. Clubs like Follies may benefit more from this agreement than the Pink Pony.
  • MrBater2010
    10 years ago
    I have mixed feelings about this. If they had done a big FU to Brookheaven and walked away, I would have driven to the south side of Atlanta to spent $5.00 for bottled water. Just to support them, even though it would not have been much from me. You are right it does show that the city can be bought. They spent a lot of money on the legal fees and now the club is going to basically pay them. If they had walked away, the city would have been left with the bill and voters would have been mad when the city couldn't pay it's bills. Who knows perhaps they could just increase the citations and bet Doraville out of the #1 spot in writing them. Don't get me wrong I love strip clubs and believe they should be allowed. I have not been to Pink Pony in some time. Thats because If I have a choice I got to Follies. Although, the last few times I have been there the lady at the door hasn't felt me up good enough to deserve a tip.. LOL I forgot to put that in my review.. She didn't want to get of the damn phone to check me in the place.

The whole thing kind of burns me. and I can go on a big rant. Lilburn,GA closed damn near every bar in the city limits a few years back, because you can't have couples Dancing, playing poker, or singing and serving drinks.. Oh no.. Now that they lost a lot of Money and businesses closed, they want to bring it back. Fuck them.. And most have not come back, but there are places opening just outside of the city limits.

Last: When you drive by Pink Pony and over to Buford hwy. There is a place called LIPS. It isn't my thing but it is fine dinning and drag queens. Why the hell isn't Brookheaven saying anything about this? It is just a "War on breeders".

Does anyone know the results of Doraville annex? You know they want to do the same thing to Oasis?

Just like my complaint against churches in the 80's burning metal music. They are just mad cause someone is making more money than they are and they want a slice.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion