Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

slaux.pas = good laughs

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

OMG - you want a good laugh read slaux.pas's responses to members' posts - hilarious! If you're not a retard (like he says) then you can read between the lines of his satire and the dude has some pretty good points. This is one internet troll I would actually encourage. I actually laughed out loud reading them.

I'm going to invite slaux.pas and LMN to a BBFS-a-thon at Henry viii this weekend in Detroit! If alucard was still around he'd be invited too.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Classic

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

^^^ True dat shailynn. I love the tirade about not being able to open crazyjoe's emails.

CJ dude -- how did you get that guy's email? Did you just try mailto:[email protected], hope for the best, and put "I'm crazyjoe" in the subject line? After all, he said he couldn't open the email...

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

DOOMED!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•
Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfao... I think your right zippy

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement