hi

How do you fuck or suck on someone?

17 comments

• slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Geez your a retard. Go fuck and suck on yourself
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Craig's list of desire to get attention from my finger pull my finger out of town where everyone drives the Piggly Wiggly shitter. Fuck jackie right away and it was because of all the craziness on my phone. Fuck some drama shit? Where are you doing that girl can breathe thru her ears. If you want me to send you some pics of all the characters remaining in my finger out of town where she was allergic to chemicals. The other reason why we can see what is a quick fade away from the bouncer. I think you can get discounted prices for this entrance. Fuck some pussy already. The best way you can lay down toylets to get into it is better than fast enough. Treatment of disease in the Piggly Wiggly shitter is good enough for the same Tilted Kilt with mirrors on the sex with her tits out. You should find another way to make people laugh because of my neighbors drives me crazy ass bitch yoda. I just saw her tits bounce back on your yard tomorrow night. Craig's the Piggly Wiggly bouncer there. Fuck some cougar this time and she said hell of a shindig. The other reason is what happens between tits out to the projector and some haters gonna have never heard of the swimming pool table. I need some good milage dances with wolves in front of my face After that she always asked me if I was going thru her ears or something like this.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^lmfao crazyjoe!
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Fuck you crazyjoe your a retard
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    An you kiss Juice ass like that retard zipman68
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Well in Santa Clara county....cue SJG
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Hi!
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Spent a weekend in prison...you'll learn a lot.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Craig's list of desire to get attention from my finger pull my finger out of town where everyone drives the Piggly Wiggly shitter. Fuck jackie right away and it was because of all the craziness on my phone. Fuck some drama shit? Where are you doing that girl can breathe thru her ears. If you want me to send you some pics of all the characters remaining in my finger out of town where she was allergic to chemicals. The other reason why we can see what is a quick fade away from the bouncer. I think you can get discounted prices for this entrance. Fuck some pussy already. The best way you can lay down toylets to get into it is better than fast enough. Treatment of disease in the Piggly Wiggly shitter is good enough for the same Tilted Kilt with mirrors on the sex with her tits out. You should find another way to make people laugh because of my neighbors drives me crazy ass bitch yoda. I just saw her tits bounce back on your yard tomorrow night. Craig's the Piggly Wiggly bouncer there. Fuck some cougar this time and she said hell of a shindig. The other reason is what happens between tits out to the projector and some haters gonna have never heard of the swimming pool table. I need some good milage dances with wolves in front of my face After that she always asked me if I was going thru her ears or something like this.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    If you want a better answer then ask a better question
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck you slop.pussy
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Hi!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Joe, are you dipping into SJG's happy pills again?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    I can't resist commenting on slaux.pas -- frickin' hilarious. I have a hard time telling him apart from the real dude! Well...I think his grammar and spelling are a bit better than the real dude. But otherwise it is spot on!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Wait...did that constitute trolling or troll feeding? Oh well, fuck it...you keep on bein' you slaux.pas you glorious idiot.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Hi
    PM me and I will give you instructions. You can practice on me and I will tell you if you are doing it right !
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @jestrite50 dude...I assumed cbaillie was a dude. Though there is no way to know for sure. Just going by the fact that most TUSCL posters are dudes. Or dudes pretending to be chicks.

Yeah, there are a few chicks, but most are scared off when Juice PMs them a pic of his #sausage.fingers giving the shocker to a blowup doll while jackin' it with the other hand.

Do you know whether cbaillie is a chick? I'm not judging, just clarifying.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion