tuscl

Tampa SC Recommendations?

Draper
New Jersey
Monday, October 20, 2014 1:00 PM
Taking a trip to Tampa soon...there's 33 clubs listed on Tuscl in Tampa...before I check through the list does anybody here have any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    If you like cute white girls like me then I don't see how you could do any better than Mons Venus. Few places in the country are as good for full contact reasonably priced dances with cute young fully nude white girls. But there is no VIP so no extras. If you must have extras ITC, then I'd try 2001. Others will have to tell you where to go if you want more ethnic diversity among the dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Besides Mons – Scarlett’s seems to get a lot of reviews and a fellow TUSCLer was there not long ago and he liked it.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    Most people like Mons, but I prefer 2001. If black girls are your speed and you don't like structure, check into Playpen on the east side.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Definitely go see Mons. It's an institution. But, if you have a car, also consider going north on US 19 and checking out the Full Nude/Full Liquor clubs in Pasco county. You'll have to cross the causeway to St. Pete/Clearwater to get to 19, but those Pasco clubs are pretty cool.
  • Longball300
    10 years ago
    Seems like we have answered this one multiple times: Mons to say you have been there 2001 immediately after since it's right across the street Scarlett's for more action (no alcohol) Bare Assets for good action AND alcohol I also liked OZ in Clearwater the last time I was there although it seems hit and miss. Not necessarily in that order and unfortunately those clubs (except Mons / 2001) are pretty far apart from each other.
  • Draper
    10 years ago
    Thanks guys! Looks like Mons/2001 is the way to go, looking forward to it!
  • shanny72
    10 years ago
    Hit SCORES for a couple drinks and then jump between the other 2. All within walking distance of each other. Sure to get a nice cross section of what tampa has to offer.
  • Draper
    10 years ago
    So a local contact who came out with us suggested Scores over Mons and 2001. We had a blast at Scores, really happy we went. Review will be posted shortly. Thanks to all for the info!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion