tuscl

ME

I like lots of stuff my favorite colors are all the different colors.I like sports like football,basketball,and vollyball.I am not mean to people i am kind friendly and don't talk shit.I am ready to see you people who ever i meet that's all thank you.

12 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    eman12 dude, are you stoned?

No disrespect intended. It is cool if you are stoned, especially if you are in Colorado or Washington where the 420 is legal. But even if you are elsewhere being stoned is groovy as long as you don't let it interfere with your life.

Peace out dude!
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    He sounds lonely zip ! Maybe he wants us to fix him up with a dancer !
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Welcome to TUSCL!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I'll be your friend. Send me bacon.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @eman12 - Welcome. I'm Steve229. I like lots of stuff - Mila Kunis, pop culture, making movie and TV allusions, quoting song lyrics, etc. I like any sports that have cheerleaders. I like to joke around, so don't take everything I say literally.

Fun fact: I have an evil twin on here known as Steve dot!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol...great troll.ni give you credit for originality
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Juice?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I like long walks on the beach, underneath a clear, starlit sky, holding hands with that gal of my dreams, singing Perry Como songs together, while the ocean breeze nips at our skin and the sound of waves crashing in the background plays a romantic symphony.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ same for me, but it has to be Dean Martin songs
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I like blow jobs. Receiving, not giving.
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    i love this thread!!! i have favourite songs too but i don't remember the lyrics when the occasion strikes :(
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Lena Help is available. We have this thing called Google in the States. Just enter the name of any song and the words appear magically in the screen. I used to have that problem just like you but now I Got Google ! Only 19.95 from Ronco !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion