tuscl

Homeless Strippers

Monday, April 4, 2005 2:38 AM
I've been hanging out at The Trap. Nice and quiet. Anyway the dancers have disappeared. Only 2 to 3. One of the dancers was complaining that she was homeless, which really came as know surprise. Many a man would like to provide her a home. She has blonde hair, blue blue eyes, slim and in shape. Does have a little acne probably cause she's still so young. Of course, I didn't want to give her a home. I want a fantasy not a real relationship. My neighbor had a very young stripper spend the night for FREE. That lady was to drool for. Anyway after he told her she couldn't stay she attacked his home with an axe. Weirder than weid this convinced him there was a god and he started going to church regular so he could be save. I tried to pry the important information out of him like her REAL NAME and PHONE NUMBER, but he insisted that what I needed was to go to church. Didn't I comprehend that the axe attack on his home was a clear signal from god that those type women will lead to death? He says he only went to the strip club looking for AFFECTION and ended up sinning. Further proof of the evils that await the man who fails to attend church regularly. He wanted to know why I hadn't learn from his lesson? I said I did learn. You have excellent taste not only in interior decorating and landscaping, but your women are PERFECT. Like I said that stripper was to drool for. I'll take a few axe attacks for that face and body. She looked like an absolute Angel. The neighbor says that is his point she looks like an Angel, but she is a message from god that he done wrong and that he has to go to church and pray for forgiveness. And, he will find a decent woman who has high moral standards even if she isn't pretty on the outside. <sigh>

2 comments

• Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Casualguy, She put out for him and assumed that if she did good, then he would allow her to stay. He just wanted a 1 night stand or decided having a stranger move in so quick was too much. So he kicks her out with her crying that she doesn't have a place to stay and needs to stay with him. She's gone and he thinks the problem is solved, but not so fast! She comes back with an axe and starts smashing his awnings. I do NOTHING because I consider that it is probably domestic and I think the two-bit government should try and stay out of domestic situations. (Even if that wasn't the case the chance I would call the police is fairly slim if it is just property damage or theft.) He asserts that it wasn't domestic because he only spent 1 night with her therefore he has no obligations or anything to her. And, he freaks out on this complete god trip where god is punishing him for being with a sinful woman. It was something else. I don't consider myself a he-man, but this is a tiny little girl who looks like an Angel. Even with an axe how does a man even a very timid man become afraid? BTW, he is in excellent shape and could beat the hell out of me with one hand or should be able to. He was afraid for months and months and going to church more than twice a week. If he dies unexpectedly he needs to make sure god remembers to put him on the approved list. He still shakes his head in disbelief and says how could you NOT learn?
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Maybe that guy needed a shrink. Why exactly did he have an axe lying around inside his house anyway? Sounds to me like he took her in for some kind of deal maybe? and then after he got what he wanted he kicked her to the curb and she got pissed off. Sounds logical but I really don't know for sure. Of course the guy doesn't sound logical at all taking in a stripper one minute and then saying he needed god the next.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion