tuscl

What do you think of strippers who have a FAKE "real name"?

What do you think of strippers who have a FAKE "real name"? Do you think that they are FLATTERING themselves by thinking it is an HONOR for someone to know their REAL NAME? What about strippers who have a FAKE "real name" who have a BOYFRIEND who has been in PRISON?

8 comments

• faceman_BNA
    19 years ago
    hey, who wants to get a dance from a Wanda Sczyczyn??
    How about a Larissa Abramanovskaya? You have to give these women their privacy... most of them have babies at home... and parents who think they're waitresses!!
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I had a stripper recently who introduced herself to me and she told me her stage name, then she told me what her real name was. Is that a new trend? I never saw her before and now I only remember her real name.
  • TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    From RL's posts, he/she definetely picked the wrong handle...
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    Is RomanticLover is a REAL name or a FAKE name?

Get REAL!!!!!
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago

RomanticLover your prejudice against CRIMINALS and those who have gone to PRISON is truly disgusting and vermin like!

What is so bad about breaking laws? Well, speak up!!! You post enough drivel. Do you have any reasons or is it just mindless prejudice or jealousies (sp?). Some of my closest friends are hard core CRIMINALS and some have even done PRISON time.

If it weren't for good old fashioned CRIMINALS, then those who are so proud to be slaves of the government probably wouldn't even be allowed to enjoy a beer or glass of wine or shot of whiskey. You should be ashamed of yourself. You may think it is a great accomplishment to the politicians' cretin and whelp, but the real heroes are doers willing to think for themselves and recognize many laws are pure evil!

And, while you are at it you should get down on your hands and knees and beg for forgiveness from every stripper you see. You could learn real good morality from most of these strippers whom you heap abuse on. Start acting like a real man . . .

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    I don't really care if you use a FAKE Real name RL or if you have been in prison. Although you might have some interesting stories to tell but I just haven't seen them so far. I don't really think too much about people's names either except it can get you in trouble sometimes when a girl gets upset that you forgot her name. That's what I like about strip clubs and strippers though, almost all of them don't mind if you forget their fake name.
  • pixierhia
    19 years ago
    well first off as a dancer i give my real name cause one it dumb to fake name two its even more insulting when i can remember the custmers name and they can't even rememebe mine. but its all good cause that is my little golden rule right there if i am polite and nice to you and you return the same in return WHEN i am out of work and see you out in town " as a real person" don't even think of coming up to me. now thoughs that are nice and polite to me my job and i bump into them out in town and they come to me and go hey Rhia how is going i will say hi how are you and the conversation going from there
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I have to say I have forgotten the dancer who told me her real first name and now only remember that name because it was the same name as a dancer I used to see OTC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion