tuscl

Strippers who think it is a PRIVELEDGE to drive them home?

Has anyone ever driven a stripper home as a favor and she acted she was doing you a FAVOR by letting you drive her home? Did the aforementioned stripper not have any MONEY to PAY for gas?

Some strippers have NO MONEY even after stripping for YEARS! Even strippers who BRAG about how much MONEY they make......... ESPECIALLY strippers who BRAG about how much MONEY they make

9 comments

• TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    If you give anyone a ride home, unless it is over a huge distance, I would never think of asking them for gas money. If you do a person a simple favor, don't expect monetary recompense for it. Hey, if I gave RL a ride home, I would drive him/her straight to the looney bin for free!
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    If I was a woman I wouldn't want a stranger taking me home. I can only account 1time that a dancer asked me to take her home and I declined. She wasn't attractive in the least bit and I didn't know her at all. That was my first time seeing her at that club, and I didn't know anything about her neiborhood because I stayed out of town.
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    Is RomanticLover is a REAL name or a FAKE name?

Get REAL!!
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    A dancer friend was stranded because her ride left without her. I offered to take her home and she accepted. I dropped her off. Just a hug, nothing else. It was a priviledge to help a friend.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Superdude,

That is an excellent point. It is a privilege to help a friend out. It was no big deal, but I still feel good about being able to help out the dancer and bring a small smile to her face. And, I always remember when people treat me right.

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    I don't think I could get RL to leave if I tried. Of course if she is a mentally disturbed girl, I may be temporarily be feeling sorry for her. I don't expect that to last long, probably a result of thinking about doing taxes too long.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Casualguy,

It seems like you want RomanticLover to stay. :)

I have driven a stripper home. Her pimp took her money and then told her to walk home. She was so upset crying and shaking. She finally calmed down and I told her that I'd be happy to drive her home. It was sort of funny because my junker stalled on the way to her house and I needed to ask her to get out of the car and push. She asked why I couldn't get out and push. So I asked her can you can drive a stick? She says of course I know how to drive! No, she didn't know how to drive a stick. She'd never seen one before. Fortunately, a big guy was passing by and gave us a push. When she got to her place she wanted to know what I expected. I said nothing. She says nobody does something for nothing. I said it looked like you were having a real bad night and it didn't take too much for me to make it a little better. You owe me nothing. She was so happy. Her face just lit up and she gave me a nice hug. That was a wonderful payment. She was a very nice lady with too big a heart and not enough self-esteem.

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    No not me. Have you ever driven a stripper home RL? Lol. I once drove an ex-stripper and another girl to the beach in my car and then back to her house the next day. I thought that was only fair since I picked them up at her house in my car. Most strippers usually have their own car to drive home from a club from what I've heard.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    How much does gas cost where you are at RL? It skyrocketed here just last weekend from $2.06 to $2.15 in just two days. All time record price that I've seen so far. It was under $2.00 just about two or 3 weeks ago. I remember better times just 2 or 3 years ago when gas cost only like 77 cents or so.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion