tuscl

Isn't the post below this one funny?

What's below this on the other post: A description: a customer who cannot get a stripper

Then a name for the customer: RL

Then something else: A big ZERO

I find it amusing and descriptive.

4 comments

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    How much you want to bet that RL's picture would bear an uncanny resemblence to Alfred E. Newman's own?
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I find it amusing because the entity who created it may be describing themselves.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I think most of his posts are hilarious. Especially the ones bashing CRIMINALS who as everyone knows have cornered the market on having strippers as girlfriends. Apparently strippers want a REAL man like a CRIMINAL or a ROOFER. Not a girley man who is desperate and afraid or thinks it is some type of badge of honor to live his serving and obeying some filthy repugnant politicians who managed to get elected most likely on "dirty" money and lie and lie.

• Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I think most of his posts are hilarious. Especially the ones bashing CRIMINALS who as everyone knows have cornered the market on having strippers as girlfriends. Apparently strippers want a REAL man like a CRIMINAL or a ROOFER. Not a girley man who is desperate and afraid or thinks it is some type of badge of honor to live life serving and obeying some filthy repugnant politicians who managed to get elected most likely on "dirty" money and lie after lie.

It is difficult to understand why the vast majority of posters want to see him leave. He is comic relief and every once in a blue moon he somehow someway somewhere finds a real subject with a little blubber on it.

I wish he'd post a few reviews of strip clubs especially where to find the FIVE DOLLAR lap dances in Houston.

I think even if he disappeared this discussion board would be rather dead. Part of the problem the software. It seems way primitative or perhaps it has a lot of features I'm not aware of.

Posting pics would be fantastic, but I think the founder has made it abundantly clear NO pics. Nasty copyright laws I believe were his concern and his probably right. I think only the poor . . . naw, not even the poor can afford to speak. :(

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion