I found TumblingDice on bodybuilding.com

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Sunday, October 12, 2014 8:18 PM
GOOD FOR YOU BROSKI. WORRIED ABOUT YO HEALTH [view link]

11 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Sunshinesupercup,what were you doing on that site?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    PS,I'm 6'4" 240 lbs.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I saw a recent tv commercial for the site. Does it work good as far as losing weight and is it really free or what's the catch?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    PS, I believe tumblingdice on this one. 156 pounds is way below normal for any grown guy living in South Carolina.
  • SippyCup69
    10 years ago
    Lol...shark is that y me Judi juice is 300 plus..lol
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    I was building my work out repitoire what else? What's a sunshinesupercup?
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    @sharkhunter It's free, its a bodybuilding website with free training programs that you follow yourself. Its meant for self-support working out. They have a forum a ready made system where you can organize your workout data, all free my man. The supplements they offer aren't free, but who'd expect them to give away free product. Who charges people for information that they can find anywhere on the net....nevermind don't answer that. I didn't even know they had a commercial
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    ok thanks. I might check it out sometime. Do they suggest certain exercises using only dumbells to get in shape or do they say you need to include more expensive equipment? I'm losing weight and Getting into better shape slowly week by week using my own routine. I was wondering how the site might be different.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Are you guys working out most every day and watching what you eat?
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    @Sharkhunter ususally they try to incorperate a bunch of different types of exercise equipment but there are SOOOO many exercises that are available to try using only dumbbells, you wouldn't know what to do with yourself. And if you still aren't sure which to find, I can help you find a few depending on what your trying to hit or you can ask on the forum and someone can definetely recommend some good exercises. I'm guessing you like to stay at home huh? @steve299 I work out 3 days a week; Monday, Wednesday and Friday though this week was Tues, Wednesday and Friday since my school gym was closed thanks to Columbus Day.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I eat the same stuff with some variation. I just cut out a couple of things that made me gain weight. I do not work out every day due to a very busy schedule. I added in some weight lifting since I read it helps burns calories. Seems to be getting me in better shape too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion