tuscl

Strip club manager, bouncers charged with beating, robbing patron

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
http://www.news-journalonline.com/articl…

$200 just to talk to a stripper? I intend to post this as a club review for a PSA.

12 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Never heard of the place but it sounds like a complete shit hole with moron thugs for management. The kind of place to stay far away from.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Guess they were upset that they didn't get greased or stroked like RickyBoy would have.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    "Kramer then approached Volz and told him if he wasn’t going to talk to the woman any longer, he had to pay her $200.

Volz replied that he had been married 27 years and that, “no woman was worth $200 to talk to,” the police report states."

You can trust a married man to know this.

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Haha.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    somebody thinks their a cop. He needs to join the force with that sort of attitude.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Hopefully those bouncers recieve justice
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Here is a video of the beating:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/former-…
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Hope those fuckers do time and that POS club gets shut down.

Clubs like that where one’s life is in danger b/c of the staff are not safe to be operating and should not be open.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Papi,

A "normal" night in your clubs? :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ Never seen anything like that or that drastic
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    In the Yelp reviews there are all sorts of stories of bouncers trying to extort money from people. It is always the same sort of a pattern. They claim you incurred an obligation, when you certainly did not intend to. We cannot allow this. They either collect the money first, or there must then be no obligation. If they don't like that, then they will just have to file a law suit.

Of course you don't know what sort of an agreement the dancer and the bouncers have when this sort of thing starts.

If the girl consents to hugging or whatever, that is her business. It is not a billable. No matter if it is $200, or if it were $2. Bouncers cannot be trying to extort money out of people. It sounds like they are just free lancing, and probably working with the girls.

Clubs like that must be closed, and their owners and bouncers, after they get out of prison, must be identified and tracked so that they are forever out of action. The loose regulatory environments are what enable the high mileage, but they have also resulted in these sorts of situations. For every situation like this which went to extreme violence, and on video, there are going to be zillions of more situations where guys just capitulated and paid the money. No good. No good at all.

I have never seen an AMP which has even had a male security. No need for it. These SC bouncers, most of them, are extreme creeps. Being an SC bouncer is a horrible job, because you are surrounded by beautiful women, but you aren't getting any of it and the money you are supposed to be making is not really enough to afford it. So very strange situations are likely to develop.

Likewise we read Trixxi's recent article detailing some of the stuff which goes on between the management and the dancers, and it is no wonder that some of these places are not really fun places, and that the highest levels of mileage do not go off so well. Bad scene entirely.

Some serious correctives are needed. I say close this particular club down at once. Surround it with people and photograph anyone who tries to go in or out and record all vehicle license plate numbers and don't stop until it is finally out of business. And don't every have any tolerance for anyone trying to extort money out of you. Just call 911 at once. If I saw any portion of what is described in that article, this is what I would have done.

SJG

Thin Lizzy, live
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WulRA48x7…
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I would also point out that the problems start when dancers are tipping bouncers in order to get to go over the limits. I mention Mr. LDK's article saying that bouncers are the key to high mileage. This is just plain wrong and I indicated to when he posted it. Mileage has to be up to the girl.

If bouncers have to enforce house rules, well then that is just how it is. Don't inflate their power by letting them believe that they are entitled to more money and influence than they already have.

At a place in San Mateo it started getting like that, bouncers wanted to be tipped and implied that they might interfere with VIP Room dances without this. No good. No good will ever come from becoming complicit in that by tipping them.

If a place wants to allow you to have a good time, they can do it without allowing such situations to develop.

There are plenty of venues with no upper mileage limit, and then of course there is always OTC, without getting into these corrupt situations.

While going beyond limits may sound nice, it starts the pattern of a corrupt relationship and bouncers having far too much power. It will lead to situations like this, as the bouncers will be looking for ways to work with the girls to extort more money. Do not tolerate anything like this at all.

If you see anything like this, just call 911 and report it to police at once. Try to get car license plate numbers and to be able to identify people too.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion